Saturday, September 20, 2008
piles and piles
Last Wednesday I had workers in my house all day so I thought it would be a good laundry day. This is almost all of it. There were still two loads left to fold before I was totally finished. Before I started it was a pile about 6'x6'x3'. You might think that this is a good three weeks worth of laundry but it is actually about 5 days. I have to fold it on my bed so that it gets put away in order for me to go to bed. Otherwise it will be an unfolded mess hanging around for weeks. Laundry is the bane of my existence but at least I get to watch the Food Network while I fold. Ahh small pleasures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You need the neighbor from Jon and Kate plus 8. Triplets or sextuplets??? It's all the same after one isn't it???
Oh my gosh Amanda....I thought mine was bad. That is a bit overwhelming. Pretty soon Kate will be doing it for you because well that's just the kind of kid she is!
Post a Comment