Monday, September 15, 2008

Some Photos

Here are some of my favorite images from my last few portrait sessions:

This past summer I took pictures of a group of cousins who had a little "American Girl" playgroup. What a fun idea. I photographed the group and each of them separately with and without their dolls. The following four images are from that session.



Miss S. - there was not a bad photo of her. Talk about photogenic.


I totally love this red dress on Miss L. I usually don't go for red clothing in photos but this is really really cute.
The following two are from a session with good friends of mine who live across the country. They came to town and I was lucky enough to be able to photograph the kids. (There is one child that I didn't include in these because soon after we started the session he fell off a bench and had a bloody face.)


These sisters live in my neighborhood and I have to say that they always look so perfect. Especially their hair. Their mom should give "girl-hair" lessons.

Miss S. looking cute.
Miss S. being shy.

Miss T. -- I love the pigtails.
Miss H. looking very lovely.

A very grown up looking Miss A. Can you say model material?

No comments: