The last thing I need in my busy life these days is more guilt. Guilt that I play tennis instead of having a clean house. Guilt that I have an office in the basement that has been PACKED with stuff for over a year and still haven't cleaned it out so that Matt can work down there. Guilt that I didn't send out Christmas cards last year. These are just a few examples of my guilty thoughts; there are many many more mostly related to my inability to be organized and tidy.
Unfortunately this blog is a big source of guilt for me. Obviously I haven't posted for a while nor am I good at posting about big events in our family's life. Since the whole purpose of the blog is journaling I have failed. I am now going to try harder to keep up with this blog. I am not going to set a goal because I have a strong aversion to setting goals (a very long explanation for later) but I will try harder. At least to get rid of the guilt.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This made me laugh because I can relate so well... to all of it. Especially the guilt, both organizational (though my stuffed room is the guest room-- need people to visit me more often to force me to address it) and blog-related. Fun to read yours. Once I eventually finish my European adventure blog (down to my last week or two!), it is highly likely that I will never blog again. But then again, maybe I will. :)
Post a Comment