Happy Birthday to my baby Jake. Sadly my baby has not been a baby for along time--he has turned 9. As I have stated many times before, I am NOT a very sentimental person. I tend to live in the moment without spending too much time pining for times gone by. Anyway, I am surprised at how sentimental I am about Jake growing up. He is officially too big to fit in a ball on my lap but luckily he is not too old to want to snuggle. We are so blessed to have him in our family and I am so blessed to get to be his Mother.
10 things I love about Jake:
He has the cutest dimples
He has "chomper" teeth - very straight and big for his head at the moment
He is super smart
He loves to snuggle
His memory is like a steel trap
He LOVES his Dad (and me too but not as much as Matt)
He is incredibly athletic
He is almost always happy (except for when Matthew is picking on him or when he has to got to piano lessons)
Everyone loves him
He is my baby.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa, he looks so grown up in the last photo.
Post a Comment