
It will be a 3 part class and you can come to any or all of the classes:
All Classes are 7:00p.m. - 8:30 p.m. and cost $15 each
Tues. Jan 26 - Photography Basics (including tips on how to take better photos)
Tues. Feb 2 - Your Camera (personalized help with your very own camera)
Tues. Feb 9 - From Downloading to Printing (getting the best end-result)
All Classes will be held at my home.
Please feel free to comment if you have questions or to register.
2 comments:
Brilliant! I have two questions for you:
1. Can I post this on my blog?
2. When are you going to upgrade your D-SLR so I can buy your old one off of you? :D
amanda... so we have our dog training on tuesday nights at exactly this time!!! ahhhhh....... shoot! Maybe I can talk Josh into going for me and missing his elders quorum meeting... I will let you know....
Post a Comment