I had the great pleasure of photographing my friend's family last weekend. I have been best friends with Stephanie since Kindergarten. (Not many people can say that they have had a friend for that long.) Her house was my second home and her family was my second family. I love these guys so much so I am always happy to see the. These were taken up at their farm in Midway. I so love it up there. Here are some pictures from that day.
Gotta have a tractor picture.
Looking up toward the hills.
A VERY old truck.
This is a familiar sight -- Steph's dad off on one of the motorcycles.

Gotta have a tractor picture.
Looking up toward the hills.
A VERY old truck.
This is a familiar sight -- Steph's dad off on one of the motorcycles.
1 comment:
I lOVE the pictures! You do such a great job and at least you know what you are getting into with this family. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos!
Post a Comment