Sunday, July 5, 2009

Today's Project

Matt had to work today so this is what I spent my day doing. Editing photos taken of Matthew's baseball team. For the past few season's Matt has used my photos to create posters of each of the players to give them as a gift. It is kind of fun and the kids love it. Here are a few from the last crop. I know that I post a lot of baseball photos but since it is ruling my life, that is what I am photographing. I don't have much time to photograph flowers these days.



This is a sequence of Matthew pitching that I did as an experiment (click on it to see a bigger version). It is pretty cool but I decided that I need a faster camera :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

These pics are amazing... thanks for doing this for everyone... and I am just catching up on your blog and I totally agree about baseball... meeting some great families... and you and Matt for me & Josh... he needs good friends like him:) No, in all seriousness.. we love you guys and hope that our friendship continues forever... and that we can go on many more trips together... I say Lake Powell next with the wards and more families..your kids are swimming fools. And thanks for taking my kids so I can catch on... blogging:)

Anne said...

How about you buy a faster camera and give me your old one? :)