Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It has been a great year!

Today was Jake's end-of-1st Grade "Informance" (inform+performance=informance). Some of you may know, he is in a dual immersion program where he learns spanish. Their program was almost all in spanish and even though I understood none of it, it was fabulous! He has such a great year and this was so fun to see all these cute kids do such a great job speaking and singing spanish. They learn so fast! Here are some photos. I wish I knew how to upload video but I don't so stills have to suffice.

Mr. T., Mr. E., Jake and Mrs. McGavin. Quite possibly the NICEST person to walk this earth! Jake was very blessed to have her for language arts this year.

Jake and Matt. Who is Matt checking out over my shoulder I wonder?
Jake, his friend J. and the ever so fabulous Mrs. Foulke, his spanish teacher.

Jake has a little stage fright. At home he is always singing at the top of his lungs but when it came time for the show he was a little timid. Cute, but reserved.

No comments: