I just wanted to wish my wonderful husband and friend a very happy Anniversary (Belated of course because I am me -- always late with birthdays, anniversaries and other important days.) On May 11th we celebrated 16 wonderful years of marriage. We have had our ups and downs but mostly ups and certainly lots of fun! Life with Matt is always fun and that is one of the reasons why I fell in love with him many years ago. Here is a little list of other reasons why I love Matt.
- He is a high achiever.
- He pushes me to be a little better and a little more than I am. ( I actually don't always like this because I am a drifter at heart but I am grateful for it)
- He has a great smile.
- He loves our kids.
- He never makes me feel guilty for being a horrible housekeeper.
- He loves sports.
- He is a great coach. (at all sports)
- He loves to have laugh. (And can almost always make me laugh)
- He is a great story teller.
- He is really really smart.
- He is a great gift giver and forgives me for being a horrible one.
- He loves me.
Thanks, Matt, for all the adventures we have shared over the past 16 -- 11 moves , five cities, four pregnancies, four kids, and lots of FUN.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! Cute post, and a darling photo of the two of you too.
Four pregnancy's or two? :) very sweet post Amanda!
Happy Anniversary! Miss you guys....
Post a Comment