Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Take me out the the ballgame!
I love little league baseball and am so happy that the weather is finally nice enough to play some games. Matthew is on two teams this year and is in his first season of kid-pitch. He is one of the pitchers on both of his teams and really likes it so far. Jake is on Matt's machine-pitch team and is doing well also. Last week we had nine baseball games scheduled (two got rained out) -- good thing I love watching baseball! The girls are even starting to enjoy watching their brothers' games. Here are some pics of Matthew pitching. I haven't downloaded any of Jake yet but they will come.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
welcome to my life! It is a good thing you like watching baseball....wait a few years and tell me if you still do... :)
miss you guys!
I love these pics of Matthew pitching. What an awesome little athlete - and what an awesome photographer mom. So cool.
Post a Comment