Second, today was the first day of school. I think all of us were ready for school to start. The kids were because they finally got to see their friends (unfortunately it is not because of their never ending love for learning) and me because it is my first day since June that I did not argue with/yell at my kids or vice versa for most of the day.
Actually I didn't think that I was going to be sad when I sent Jake off to 1st grade but I was. He seemed so big with his big boy backpack walking into the school without me or Matt. I did tear up a little bit and then I was over it.
Here they all are this morning before they headed out to school.
The two 1st graders. Jake and D.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh Amanda what are you going to do with your days? You have been waiting a long long time for this day!
I can't believe Jake is in 1st grade!
The kids all look so big!
Miss you!
Post a Comment