Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Go Titans!

Last Saturday was Matthew's first official little league football game. We played Skyline (Olympus' long-time rival at all levels) and weren't really sure what to expect. Our team is comprised of almost all first-year players. It think there is only one boy that has played football before. Boy was I impressed. Not only did the boys know what they were doing out there but we won 21-0! Matthew did a great job and I was so proud of him. He is such a mellow kid that I doubted that he would actually tackle anyone but he did a great job on defense. He also had a couple of catches and had good runs. Hopefully our season will continue on this positive note. Good job Matthew and thanks to all of our coaches, Larry, Matt, Dave, Josh, and Steve.


1 comment:

Tony said...

Amanda -- make it four people that read your blog. Matthew did such a great job in his game. That run that you got a picture of was awesome.