Monday, June 6, 2011

The Littlest Lew

Welcome Rosie. The newest addition to our family.**


This picture shows how small she is compared to Matthew. It is a wonder that she knows how to walk because she hardly ever gets to. The kids insist on holding/snuggling/petting her every waking moment.

**A full recount of how Rosie came to our home is forthcoming. I am still too traumatized to relive it.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Will you please please please grow her hair out to look like this:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images24/ShihTzuPurebredDogsTianMisOverTheTopJohnJAMCHTianMisIsadorableIzzy.jpg

:)

Elizabeth said...

hahahahaha.

I just love that you have a dog and I can't wait to read your account of how it came about.

She is so cute!

Camillehh said...

WHAT?! You have a dog?? My kids told me I promised them that if you guys ever get a dog, we get to have a dog too. I don't think we ever had that conversation, but it does make me a little bit nervous... My girls will be in heaven when we come visit. :)

Jessie said...

Please don't tell my kids you got a dog...she is really cute though! Cant wait to hear the story!