Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fun Distraction

What do you do while you are sitting in the car for 6 hours while driving to Vegas to see a concert, stay one night, and then drive for 6 hours home again? While Matt listened to the Utah football game I took some cool road photos with my phone camera. I got a cool app called retro camera that adds effects that look like the picture was taken with a bunch of different old cameras. Check out my shots below. Kinda fun.

The concert I mentioned above was Justin Timberlake and Friends. It was an awesome concert featuring: Selena Gomez, Lady Antebellum, T-Pain, Salt n Pepa (the best act!), P Diddy (0r whatever he calls himself now), Christina Aguilerra, Elton John, and JT himself singin a little acoustic. Matt and I had a great time listening to the vast array of music and people watching. Whoooeeee! Let's just say I felt very covered up in my jeans and cardigan.






2 comments:

Anne said...

What a cool concert! I'm completely jealous!

Marti said...

I'm completely jealous, too!!

Cool pictures. When I saw the sign one, all I could think was Natalie's game..."Can I have a SCIPIO Coke?!" Remember that?