Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sweet Friends

For Matt and I our time living in New York City and then in the Washington D.C. area was extremely precious to us. The reason for this is not only the incredible experiences we had there but the wonderful people that we met along the way. These are friends who remain close to your hearts forever. Anyone who has lived away from their families know what I mean when I say that these are special and sweet relationships that will never die.

A couple of months ago we had a little reunion with a bunch of our friends that we met when we lived in Arlington, VA. While there is a good group of friends that still live in VA (and other places), most of us have moved to Utah. We are spread out from Davis to Utah counties but we still manage to get together at least once a year. It is so great to see each other and I am amazed that despite our busy lives apart most of the year, just how easy it is to pick up right where we left off.

Good Friends!

Ryan, Andrew and Kristi. (We missed you Brandon.)

Macy and Amanda

Kristi and Elizabeth

Matt, Ryan, and Andrew (the social butterfly :))

Eric and Drew (This would be my brother Andrew who goes by Drew in this crowd. Sorry Mom)

Amy, Natalie, and Debbie

Amy and Carter

If anyone reading this is sad and decide that you miss us and want to come visit then give me a call! I'll organize a dinner just for you!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

oh man this made me sad! But so fun to see everyone! Miss you guys!