As I was going through pictures today I realized that I never shared these gems. This is what we found last summer as we went out to the car to drive to church.

This one (below) really hurt. I didn't get a picture of it but we had a Utah decal on the car that they covered entirely in blue paint. Our car was vandalized along with a dozen or so other people's property...cars, homes, streets, mailboxes, the school. They never found out who did it but they think it was some teenagers. What a pain it was. We ended up taking it off ourselves which took about 8 hours all together and there are still places that we couldn't get all of the paint off. Fun! NOT!

4 comments:
I have a hard time understanding how someone could do this - especially to a car.
I forgot how bad this was! You guys did an amazing job of cleaning it up - but I am sure it makes you mad all over again to look at these pics.
Wow! That is crazy! I am so sad that happened to you guys!
Seriously! That is not even funny. I am mad for you...
Post a Comment