Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Enjoying it While it Lasts

One thing I love about this picture is that Matthew will still willingly hold my hand. I know that this could be very short-lived. Some of the triplets (please see the NPR quotable in sidebar for a clue to who I'm talking about) are showing early signs of tween angst and anger toward me their mother. So sadly, we are just around the corner from possible complete disgust with all parental contact. I hope that this won't happen but hey, I'm a realist. (Matt says it is negativity.) For now I will be happy for what I can get.


By the way, I would like to take this chance to thank my mother and who knows what other hefty ancestors who gave me my "Man Hands" (see above photo). I would like to thank Jerry Seinfeld for shedding a humorous light on such hands. Remember the Lobster? Love it. Here it is for a little laugh.


2 comments:

Anne said...

Ugh, man hands! I have them too and they are the worst! I am scared for my future children. Please let them get Brian's genes!

Jenn said...

Um, you do not have "man hands"! I just spent two hours in your photography class and never once did I think, "Poor Amanda, just look at those man hands." Nope. Not even once.

I did notice how great your eyes are AND how I wish my hair was the same lovely texture as yours...

Love the lobster!