Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Want to Get Away?
For all of you who want to escape the grind and relax -- come to Park City! We are now the proud part-owners of a super cute condo in Park City, Utah. We are offering it as a vacation rental and if you think you want to visit for a weekend or a few weeks -- we'd love you to stay here. Park City is fun all year-round and this condo is minutes from skiing and P.C. Main Street. Hopefully this will entice some of our East Coast friends to come see us (yes you know who you are!). Call me for the friend and family rate! Feel free to pass it on to any friends who might be interested. You can click here for the deets and here are some pictures.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow! What a charming place , Amanda. I didn't know you were working on this. Where is it located exactly? Hopefully I will see you tonight.
This looks so good Amanda! I can't believe all you have doing lately. wow.
Oh I am coming! That is soooo cute!
Post a Comment