Monday, October 5, 2009
Claire's Dream
Claire wants to be a chef when she grows up. Her long-term plan is to go to college and get a business degree, go to culinary school, and then open a restaurant -- ambitious! She loves to watch any cooking show on tv and she LOVES LOVES LOVES to cook. If it weren't for the messes she never cleans up, I would let her cook as much as she wants. This was a little caprese salad she made on her own. She paid great attention to the plating. It tasted a great as it looked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe I didn't know this about Claire! I wish I had a child who loved to cook! Then someone would cook in this house! :) very cute!
This is really awesome, Amanda. What a cool thing for a pre-teen to be into. Very hip.
It's the Clawson gene, I believe.
Post a Comment