Matt was having a blast dragging the baseball field. He was zipping around happy to have an excuse to ride the 4 wheeler. This is one of the many behind the scenes responsibilities that Matt has in our little league organization. He does a great job.

Matthew, his friend N. and Jake playing in the rain. This was probably the biggest rain storm we have had this Summer. We were at the park and the kids wanted to stay and see how wet they could get. They got VERY wet.

Claire and Kate after their dance performance. I would have posted performance pictures but there was no photography allowed so this is all we get. (BTW, the girls did their own makeup. Can you tell?)

I found Jake sleeping here one morning. He usually comes into our bedroom every morning but I must have kicked him out. I guess in his sleepy stupor this is the most comfy place he could find. He is wrapped up in his favorite "truck" blanket. A baby gift from Aunt Cyd.

This is for all of the Clawsons out there. There was a guy walking next to me giving me funny looks for taking this picture.

The following two are from our 5 minutes at the sand dunes in Snow Canyon outside of St. George. We were just driving by and did a quick stop for the kids. This is Claire.

Here is Jake.
4 comments:
I was almost a Clawson X-man in little league football.
Love the "Claws on" picture!
But even more, I love thinking of what the guy walking by you thought..."tourist?", "x-men enthusiast?"...
and the girls did a wonderful job on their make-up. :-)
That does not look very comfortable Jake! Love the girls make-up job! And I love playing in the rain! Miss you guys!
Yes, I can tell about the makeup.. and I cleaned some of it off... there was alot!!!
Post a Comment