WOW! What creativity. I am sure this is what Katie was thinking when she saw the roll of saran wrap in the drawer: "Hmmm. I wonder what I could make with saran wrap? Shoes? Done it. Necklace? Done it. I think I will make a bed for my stuffed dog." I seriously wonder where she gets her creativity. Not from me and certainly not from Matt. This picture actually doesn't do it justice. She made it rectangular shaped with a flat bottom and sides. Time will tell how she ends up using all that creativity.Tuesday, November 25, 2008
why and wow!
WHY can't you put the cheese in a bag? I seriously saw this in the fridge, sighed a big huge sigh, took this picture,and then closed the door in utter defeat. When will my kids stop doing things like this? (BTW, the mystery goo in the background is stroganoff and not as scary as it looks in this picture)
WOW! What creativity. I am sure this is what Katie was thinking when she saw the roll of saran wrap in the drawer: "Hmmm. I wonder what I could make with saran wrap? Shoes? Done it. Necklace? Done it. I think I will make a bed for my stuffed dog." I seriously wonder where she gets her creativity. Not from me and certainly not from Matt. This picture actually doesn't do it justice. She made it rectangular shaped with a flat bottom and sides. Time will tell how she ends up using all that creativity.
WOW! What creativity. I am sure this is what Katie was thinking when she saw the roll of saran wrap in the drawer: "Hmmm. I wonder what I could make with saran wrap? Shoes? Done it. Necklace? Done it. I think I will make a bed for my stuffed dog." I seriously wonder where she gets her creativity. Not from me and certainly not from Matt. This picture actually doesn't do it justice. She made it rectangular shaped with a flat bottom and sides. Time will tell how she ends up using all that creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The cheese stands alone! At least they put it in the fridge.
At our house it is always an apple with 3 bites out of it found under the couch, or behind the cupboard or on my nightstand. Apparently my children have an allergy to throwing away a half eaten apple.
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard when I saw the cheese! That is soooo something my kids would do!
Wow it's been awhile here Amanda! Time for a new post...maybe Christmas? :)
Post a Comment