Saturday, November 22, 2008

48-24

BCS Baby. That is all I have to say! I am sorry that BYU had to fall so hard in order for the UTES to have an undefeated season. Wait...no I'm not sorry! What am I saying! It is a happy day in the Lewis household. Here are some phone pics (thus the poor quality) from the game. Matt and I were on the very top row and they were awesome seats. We had a great view of the field and no one kneeing us in the head.

Me and Matt at the game. Look long and hard at this picture. It is one of the very few ever taken of me. (At least post-kids. Why do you think I am a photographer -- so I don't have to be IN the pictures.)
What a great view of the valley we had from the top row!


My friend Matt T. Now I call that team spirit! ...much more appropriate than painting your whole body red and running around shirtless.


The throngs of fans rushing the field. They took down the goalposts with 20 seconds left in the game because they were so worried about them.

3 comments:

Andrea Sheets said...

I'm so jealous. I had to watch from my family room. Looks like you had FUN!
Andrea

Jessie said...

Your crazy...great picture of you and Matt! I love the U on that guys face! My friends bro plays on the U team I think...last name is Whittingham.

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Boo.


Frustrates me no end how Macy avoids appearing in pictures. Didn't know you had the same phobia. I'm glad you guys got to go and have a good time though. Horrible, horrible game though.