Friday, October 24, 2008
We are Ute fans!
Look at this cool new accessory we have at our house! Isn't it cool? My neice had to start a business for one of her classes and this is the business -- painting a "U" or a "Y" on your driveway. Clever! Luckily it is a year when both teams are doing well and people aren't embarrassed to have one of these on their driveway. Ours is semi-permanent paint but they have permanent also.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome!
With my insider knowledge of what Ute fans are capable of *cough*Nelson*cough* I'd be a little hesitant to put a big Y on my driveway! (that is if was a Cougar fan...which I'm NOT)
That is really a great idea! She could probably get a serious business going.
Hey I just got that same garage door!!
Great minds think a like! :)
Go Utes. you guys are true Ute fans. Some people put a whimpy tattoo on their cheek and call themselves fan, but not you guys, you paint your driveway!
Post a Comment