Friday, October 31, 2008

pics of cute kids (not mine -- my kids I mean)

I had the pleasure of photographing my cute neice and nephew yesterday. They are ages 1 and almost 3. Baby C. gave me a run for my money but thank heavens for digital cameras. I can take hundreds and get a handful of really good ones. Here are a few. (Anne these are for you.)

Baby C. in her puffy shirt and looking gorgeous!

Isn't he handsome. This is one of the times where he is sitting still or not pulling a funny face. He is sitting in the chair "like Jake does". He loves doing anything that the cousins do. Including sitting on his chair backwards. To his Primary and school teachers - I'm sorry.


I promised him that I would take a picture of his pumpkin and this is it.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Those kiddos are so dang cute! They've gotten so big since I've seen them last. I called to wish baby C a happy birthday and got to talk to big brother for a bit. I can't believe how much he's talking, and I can completely understand what he's saying. Missing this sort of stuff is the sucky part of living so far away.