Olympus High School's homecoming game was a couple of weeks ago. The team isn't doing so well this year but they won this game. It was fun for the kids to go and see their friends and I love the feeling of night games in the autumn. The view of the sunset from the stands at Olympus is always so pretty. Go Titans!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
A Little Hike and Homecoming
This Weekend is Fall break so since the kids weren't in school Thursday Matt took off work and we went for a little hike. We chose to go to Lake Mary because it wasn't too far. Something too ambitious would be disastrous for our whiners -- Oh I mean kids. It turned out to be a great time and further reminded me why I love living so close to the mountains. Here are some pictures we took on our hike.







Olympus High School's homecoming game was a couple of weeks ago. The team isn't doing so well this year but they won this game. It was fun for the kids to go and see their friends and I love the feeling of night games in the autumn. The view of the sunset from the stands at Olympus is always so pretty. Go Titans!


Olympus High School's homecoming game was a couple of weeks ago. The team isn't doing so well this year but they won this game. It was fun for the kids to go and see their friends and I love the feeling of night games in the autumn. The view of the sunset from the stands at Olympus is always so pretty. Go Titans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're on a roll now right???
Go Oly!
I love that Katie has her purse on the hike!
Post a Comment