Getting the hook ready to get caught in the plants around the creek. I don't remember if they actually caught any fish but they sure did get the line stuck a lot.
Cute Dad and his cute sons.
Here they are fishing for fish and golf balls. This is good because we really need more golf balls at our house. Several large bins full are just not enough. (Just kidding Matt.)
I thought this was a nice image.
Aren't they cute! Check out the sky behind them.
The beginning of the big haul. There is a water hazard behind the hole. Jackpot!
Gorgeous E. and great lighting.
Our good friends Angie and Brian. They are cute too.
Jake not cooperating. He is still cute though and (although you can't see it in this picture) -- getting more freckles. Isn't he lucky!
She is such a good dog. I am almost a dog-hater but I like Maddie. Matt and the kids really really really want a dog but I am standing strong. I just can't take care of one more living thing.
Kater
Mr. B.
Claire and her harvest of wild mint leaves.
Miss E. I finally got her picture. After that she couldn't get enough of the camera.
Brian and Matt. Long-time friends.
One of the reasons why I love Midway. Beautiful landscapes and cool evenings. Thank you Ang and Bri for the great getaway.

















2 comments:
I have the cutest nieces and nephews! I love the expression on Katers face, and it doesn't surprise me to see a bundle of leaves in Claires hands, or to see Jakie's eyes bugging out...
I understand Matthew has his first football game this weekend. Wish him luck for me!
Looks like fun Amanda!
We sure miss those faces!
Great pictures.....
Post a Comment