Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Did I Really...

spend 3 hours creating this flyer?

THREE HOURS?!? I could have been doing how many other things? Including paying attention to my children.

Anyway, I am the one in charge of collecting these three things and turning them in for lots of cash for our elementary school! It is awesome. I love getting free money -- especially if it is for our school! I hope none of you will ever throw away any of these without thinking..."should I really be throwing this away? It would be just like throwing real money away. I should give this to my neighborhood school." Alright you may not think this but it is kind of true. Ever since I started this I can't throw a package away without checking for the box top or campbell's label. (Jenn L. I know you feel my pain.) I wish I could be this conciencious about keeping my house clean.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hurray!!!! I am so happy you joined the blogging world!
I love seeing pic's of the kids. We miss you guys!
Can't wait to see more!